During this unprecedented time of uncertainty and unrest, it is more important than ever that you have your legal documents in place. Let us help you get your affairs in order and protect the ones you love.
Fendrick Morgan, LLC, is offering a comprehensive basic estate planning package, at one reduced rate of $1,500 for a single person ($1,800 for a married couple).
The package includes:
- Zoom videoconference with a Fendrick Morgan attorney to discuss and outline your plan
- Will, to include a trust for beneficiaries under a specified age to manage and disperse funds until they reach such age
- Health Care Power of Attorney, Advance Directive for Health Care and HIPPA Release
- Comprehensive Financial Power of Attorney
- Banking Power of Attorney
- Real Estate Power of Attorney
- Summary Letter, including instructions as to how to designate the beneficiaries of life insurance, retirement accounts and/or annuities
- Description of Documents, summarizing all of your fiduciary appointments
- Telephone review to answer any questions about your drafts
- Tending to the execution of all of your documents
- Estate Planning Binder, to keep all of your executed documents organized in one place
- Sample letter to direct for the distribution of your personal effects
- “Letter of Instruction” for you to complete for your executor and loved ones.
*Reduced rate does not include more complex planning, which may be advisable or desired.