Life Requires Planning; we are here for you.
Bruce Duggan, Esq.
Every client has a unique situation that requires careful planning, attention to detail and personalized care. It is a privilege to guide clients and their families through what may be an emotional and challenging moment in their lives.
Mr. Duggan assists clients with their estate administration, estate planning and elder law matters. He looks forward to working with each client and their families to create a tailored approach that addresses their goals and interests. As a former prosecutor who worked with many victims and their families, he learned the importance of bringing compassion and empathy to the interests and concerns of each client.
Mr. Duggan lives in Lawrence Township, NJ with his wife Jen.
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section; Elder and Disability Law Section; Young Lawyers Division
- Estate & Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association
- J.D. degree, Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA
- B.A. degree, magna cum laude, Political Science and Spanish double major, Tufts University, Medford, MA
- New Jersey