Life Requires Planning; we are here for you.
Madeline Thorn Wildsmith, Esq.
I am pleased to be in a position where I can help individuals and their loved ones in their time of need. Each client comes to us with a particular situation that has its own set of legal and emotional challenges. It is my job to provide peace of mind to our clients while we devise a plan specific to their needs.
Ms. Wildsmith focuses primarily on estate planning, special needs planning, estate and trust administration, and probate matters. As an elder law attorney, she assists individuals and their families in the areas of Medicaid Planning and applications.
She also provides support for seniors and their caregivers, helping them navigate the multifaceted bureaucracy associated with securing government benefits and all aspects of life care planning, even in times of crisis.
Ms. Wildsmith lives with her husband, Zack, in Marlton, NJ.
- Estate & Financial Planning Council of Southern Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Burlington County Bar Association
- J.D. degree, Rutgers Law School, Camden, NJ
- B.A. degree, summa cum laude, Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, Trenton, NJ
- New Jersey
- United States District Court of New Jersey