Life Requires Planning; we are here for you.
Jamie Shuster Morgan, Esq.
I am honored to be able to serve our client community and their families, who entrust us with their estate planning and elder law needs. The work that we do here is significant. It is highly rewarding to be able to help provide for and protect our clients and their loved ones.
Ms. Morgan’s practice is client-centric. She works closely with clients and their families to provide real-life solutions to their estate and elder law needs. To that end, Jamie Shuster Morgan, Esq. provides a wide range of services to her clients, including, but not limited to, elder law and life care planning, estate planning, estate administration, special needs planning, and guardianships.
Recognizing that each client, and each client’s family dynamic, is unique, Ms. Morgan strives to help her clients create plans that address their specific situation. No two families are the same, and no two estate plans should be either. In order to be an effective planner, Ms. Morgan feels strongly that clients should feel comfortable enough to want to share their concerns, fears, and desires. She strives to create plans that address the dynamics of each family, always with a goal of accomplishing her clients’ objectives in the most tax-efficient manner possible and with the greatest opportunity for asset preservation.
In addition to her Law Degree, Jamie Shuster Morgan, Esq. has a Masters’ Degree in Taxation from New York University. She lectures frequently on all areas of estate planning, elder law, special needs planning, and estate administration.
Additionally, as a Life Care Planning Law Firm, Ms. Morgan works closely with other members of the office to help clients identify the appropriate services regarding health care and to help family members make long-term care decisions regarding their elder loved ones. A Life Care Plan considers the care of the individual in addition to the legal protection needed to safeguard assets, all while honoring you/your loved one’s wishes.
Ms. Morgan lives in the community in which she serves. She resides with her husband, Darin, and their two children, Nate and Maya, in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Life Care Planning Law Firm Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Estate & Financial Planning Council of Southern Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Accredited by the Veterans Administration to counsel clients regarding veterans benefits
- Past President and Board Member, The Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern Jersey (2012-2018)
- Board Member, Early Childhood Center, Congregation Beth El (2010 – 2016)
- James Johnson Elementary School PTA volunteer and class parent (2013 – Present)
- Pro bono legal consultations offered through the Jewish Family and Children’s Services (JFCS)
- Trust Me: Drafting Fundamentals That Stand the Test of Time, New Jersey ICLE, May 2018
- Medicaid 101, CFP CE, Financial Planning Association, Philadelphia Center City CE Study Group, April 2018.
- Medicaid 101 CLE, The Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey (“EFPCSNJ”), March 2018.
- Estate Administration Step-By-Step, National Business Institute, December 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Probate, New Jersey ICLE, September 2016
- Estate Planning for Children, New Jersey ICLE, August 2016
- LL.M. degree in Taxation, New York University
- J.D. degree, Rutgers University School of Law, Camden
- B.A. degree in English, Pennsylvania State University
- New Jersey